Monday, June 29, 2009

Thieves suck!


Just a quick vent to express my sadness/anger/frustration. Many of you know about the bike theft in my building two weeks ago. Well, they struck again. This time I had a U-lock on my frame and a cable lock on my frame and front wheel.


He cut the cable, took my wheels, put them on another frame and ran away. Someone in the building tried to catch him, but was unsuccessful.


Booo! I guess I'm not going to ride tomorrow.


More about yesterday's race when I'm feeling better.

5 comments:

  1. That SOOOOOO sucks!!!

    Time to start decorating your place with a bike on the wall! Start a trend - in no time, all the Top Designers will be doing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. noooooooooooooo!

    SUCKS!

    Definitely keep your bike in your apt. I would be ALL over your bldg management. that's their job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer Cat! Yes when I used to ride to work, I took my bike up to my office. Seems goofy, but they thieves are just too sneaky. I would take it upstairs with you if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that SUCKS!! I had one of my surfboards stolen right off the top of my car once. I know how much that sucked. I'm sorry Cat! But remember what goes around comes around...I hope the theives get something really important stolen from them! !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw Cat, I am so sorry! I hope somebody nabs this bike thief! You should keep an eye out on Craig's List and see if your wheels or Halle's bike show up there for sale - I have heard of theives getting caught that way before... Sending you some GOOD VIBES cause you need em!

    ReplyDelete