Monday, November 9, 2009

Pre-race day pictures












Pam and I getting ready for our pre-race brick


Anna and me

 
Victoria and Cris get the spirit award


Anna and I are making our plan

Dr. Keith giving me a little pre-race physical and mental therapy
(he told me to have some wine and breathe deep)

  
Janus had a sign making station and they put your signs out on the run course for you.
I made this sign for my team.



Ready to drop off my transition bags and head to the team dinner

Anna and her family


Becky from DC Tri came down from to volunteer and sign up for next year.
It was great having her support!



Maggie, Robin and Kimberley


The dessert table at our dinner at the Boatyard


There was real food, too.


DC Tri Clubbers (incl. Tuan and his sister, Doug, and Becky)

 Jenn gave me some good racing advice

Paul looks ready despite dislocating his shoulder on our rainy ride the week before.
He still swam about an hour faster than me!

  
"My" BOPers




Tuan, me and Angela





Group Pictures


Kevin and Angela





Ryan, Hamid and Tuan

1 comment: