Saturday, October 24, 2009

Bermuda Pictures

Okay my wonderful blog readers, that time has arrived. Bermuda pictures are here! Thanks to Amanda for taking most of these.



View from our room at the Fairmont Hamilton Princess


Don't I look stylin' in my helmet?


Our scooters. These were SO fun.



Aeriel view of Bermuda.
The circlular body of water on the left is the Harrington Sound where we swam.





Best race shwag.
Notice the bottle of rum in the middle,
the fluorescent yellow t-shirt and the hot pink cinch bag.



The finish area. 24 hours later I was exiting the water via these stairs.


Getting ready to race.



The race start. Looked fine to me. Now I know better.


Another view of the water for the first 2k.


The turnaround point for the last 1.5k.



Someone clearly had her face out of the water way too much.
Despite liberal use of spf 30, I look like I am wearing a red mask.


Beautiful sunset. You can see itty bitty me in the bottom left corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment