Saturday, October 24, 2009

Two weeks out!

Exactly two weeks from right now I will be eating my pre-Ironman breakfast and getting ready for an incredibly long and satisfying day.

Are you as excited as I am????

I really am excited. And about 100 other emotions. I am really looking forward to the trip to Panama City. I am looking forward to spending time with my teammates. I can't wait to have that medal in my hand and to be able to call myself, offically, Ironwomancat.

Right now I am leaning against an M-dot tattoo. I might do like my teammate and buy the M-dot temporary tattoos.






I have thought of a few other creative ways to memorialize my accomplishment. I'm going to wait to announce those, though.

Suffice it to say that when, not if, I accomplish this, I won't be too shy about sharing my joy.

Check out one of my favorite blog posts from my teammate Es. I imagine I might be feeling quite a bit like she did.

1 comment: