Monday, July 13, 2009

New look

Does something seem different to you? I hope so. Announcing my new blog look...thanks to Krystyn. I hope you like it.

I know it has been a while since I posted. I've been crazy busy lately. But don't worry, all is well.

Some quick notes:

** Piggy is back in working order. (Thanks again to J.R.!)

** Next Sunday is my first half ironman. I'm headed up to the Fingers Lakes in upstate New York. My lovely mom and stepfamily live up there. After visiting them in Ithaca I will head to Geneva to compete in the Musselman Tri. I am really relaxed about the whole thing...except when I am feeling panicked about it. Craziness.

** Need a tire changed? I can help. I became a pro in a matter of a few hours. Before leaving for the Conte's ride, my tube went south and it needed to be replaced. I was pretty impressed with myself for changing the tire lickety split. When I finally got to the ride, the woman riding next to me got a flat, and while we were trying to deal with that another woman walked up with a flat. It was something else.

** Work is nuts right now. I have two cases proceeding quickly through litigation at the same time.

** More posts soon. I promise. It is just crazy right now.

** Shout out to Es, Robin and Jason who rocked IM Switzerland yesterday. I am impressed and inspired.

Til later,

Cat

PS - I am really thrilled about the progress on the Doorways fundraising drive. We're almost a third of the way there. Will you please help out? Click here.

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! Krystyn is very talented! Good luck this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new look! LOVE IT!!

    And am so excited for you to do musselman. It was my first half too and I L.O.V.E.D it!! Even though it rained half way through the bike and entire run - it was awesome.

    You are going to ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new digs cat! Looking good...

    ReplyDelete