Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm Begging!

Hi. Yup, it’s me. And yes, I am making another plea for you to help me meet my goal of raising $1000 for Doorways for Women and Families. That’s not a lot, is it?




There are some of you who’ve told me that you’d like to donate but you just haven’t yet. Cool. Others haven’t said so, but I just know that you really want to donate. The rest of you just need to be convinced. Hmmmm….how to do that?



I’ve already told you how great Doorways is. What I didn’t tell you is that Doorways was given the "2009 Award for Excellence in Nonprofit Management" by the Washington Post. Impressive, eh?



Want more info? Check out this evaluation of Doorways by Charity Navigator which gives Doorways four stars! Or see Doorways’ own website which contains lots of information including how you an become a volunteer.



And if that’s not enough, well, consider how great it makes me feel when I get an email telling me that one of my wonderful friends or family has made a donation to Doorways through my site. Really, it makes me so happy and I truly appreciate your generosity.



Finally, if we can accomplish this goal sooner rather than later, you won’t have to ready many more blog posts about fundraising. :)



We’re almost half way there. Please help if you can. *Any* amount is appreciated. Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment